Welcome to the Social Responsibility Application for NGOs.
Under the Patronage of the Ministry of Social Affairs, and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) and for the First Time in Lebanon, Quality Systems International-Paris (QSI) is happy to voluntarily contribute to Lebanese NGO quality management and development, by organizing the quality NGO assessment and award BINGO:
An Award for NGOs on the Quality in Social Responsibility.
Following are the members of the BINGO Committee responsible of evaluating NGOs:
– Ms. Abir Al Samad: NGOs Unit Manager at “Ministry of Public Affairs” and highly committed and motivated toward implementing Social Responsibility Programs in different type of NGOs in Lebanon.
– Dr. Dima Jamali: Professor in the Olayan School of Business, American University of Beirut and currently serving as Associate Dean of Faculty. Dr. Dima’s is an author/editor of three books (CSR in the Middle East; SE in the Middle East; and CSR in Developing Countries) and over 50 international publications, focusing on different aspects of CSR and SE in the Middle East.
– Dr.Raghed Assi: Programme Manager – Social Development at “UNDP”, responsible for the overall management of the Poverty and Social Development Programme. Expert in analyzing political, social and economic trends and leading the formulation, management and evaluation of the programme activities.
– Mr. Bechara Nader: Head of the commercial SMEs Department at Audi Bank SAL. Mr. Nader has 20 years of experience in financial and banking services including private, risk and commercial departments.
– Dr. Moez El Shohdi: Co-Founder & CEO of “Food Banking Regional Network” – MEA; With a blend of experience in hotel management and humanitarian professional voluntary work, Dr. El Shohdi has a strong self-commitment to eradicate hunger and many social responsibility initiatives in Egypt and the Middle East.
– Mr. Georges Abi Rached: General Manager “AB Certification” France, French accredited certification body by COFRAC for ISO 9001, 14001, 13485, 26000, etc.
Mr. Georges participated as an national expert on the uptake and use of ISO 26000 on Social Responsibility in the MENA Region.